3D MODELING AND DIGITAL SCULPTING FOR 3D–PRINTING AND PRODUCTION
PRODUCT 3D RENDERING FOR ADVERTISING AND PRESENTATIONS
As you can see in my portfolio contains works from different fields of graphic design — from creation of logos, firm style and printed products, to web development, 3D modeling for production and 3D visualization of large architectural projects. Most of them belong to the early period, a creative search myself in the professional computer graphics. …I'm still very good in that :) but currently my professional interests are focused on the 3D graphics and the implementation of projects in one way or another related to 3D modeling, digital sculpting and 3D visualization.
- I make excellent quality 3D models for production, 3D–printing and rendering.
Excellent quality — it is not just the similarity 3D model to the references. It is also a 3D model that is created with maximum attention to detail that has the correct topology, the minimum number of polygons and the excellent quality of the surface! With such a model is easy to operate, convenient to edit and use in complex scenes.
- I make unique 3D models of jewelry, for which I use digital sculpting tools. This gives me absolute freedom in creating shapes and allows to get pieces that looks like real hand–made products.
- I'm modeling decorative elements that are used for the production of furniture or souvenirs.
I'm engaged in sculpture, various types of stucco molding, reliefs and imitation of wood carving. Small figures for jewelry and miniature sculptures for tabletop games.
- Creating 3D model of your product and its 3D visualization in the desired environment (eg studio visualization or integration 3D model in realistic space) for use these images in promotional materials, interactive presentations, online shops or printed publications.
High quality and accurate 3D modeling for Print or CNC milling machines. This is enables create sophisticated models with correct forms and sizes that may be important in outdoor advertising and POS–materials, using, e.g., vacuum forming that made based on a milled model. A product prototyping allows to evaluate its external characteristics and to make important changes in the model, yet during the design phase.
- I also provide 3D printing services here in North Phoenix, Arizona, USA (FDM & SLA)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me — MonacoFelice@gmail.com
I try to constantly improve my professional level, so today my capabilities are hight than yesterday, and probably tomorrow I will be better than today :) …so it is quite possible that I will be able to offer you a wider range of services!